Newport Beach Burn Injury Lawyer
Suffering a severe burn can be a devastating and painful injury for victims of accidents. A burn injury can result from an explosion at a work site or during a car accident. These injuries are known to cause extreme physical pain and can lead to emotional distress as a result of the long recovery process that these injuries typically require. No one should suffer the excruciating pain of severe burns as a result of another party’s negligence. However, if you have suffered a burn injury in Newport Beach, California, you have the legal right to pursue compensation for your injury and losses by filing a personal injury claim.
Younglove Law Group Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys is a team of Newport Beach personal injury lawyers with extensive experience helping clients who have suffered a severe burn. Our award-winning team of attorneys are proud to provide our clients with the dedicated representation they need to build a strong claim as they pursue fair compensation for the losses they have suffered. Whether your burn was caused as a result of a fire caused by a faulty product or a truck accident, our team has experience handling a wide variety of unique burn injury claims in California.
What Are the Most Common Burn Injuries in Newport Beach?
A burn injury can occur in almost any situation when least expected. Unfortunately, one of the most common causes of burn injuries is human negligence. When another party behaves negligently and causes an accident that leaves victims with severe burns, the liable person or entity can be held liable for their inability to uphold the duty of care owed to the other party. Some of the most common burn injuries suffered by accident victims in Newport Beach include:
- Chemical burns: An individual can suffer a chemical burn from household or industrial chemicals in the form of a gas, solid, or liquid.
- Cold temperature burns: A cold temperature burn can occur after prolonged exposure to freezing temperatures or contact with icy objects.
- Electrical burns: This burn injury can result from an electrical source.
- Friction burns: This type of injury can develop after contact with a hard surface like a road or hard floor.
- Radiation burns: These burns can come from tanning beds, radiation therapy, or X-ray machines. As time passes, these burns can also lead to serious medical issues like cancer.
- Thermal heat burns: This type of burn can result from exposing the skin to extreme heat from flames, hot objects, hot liquids, or steam.
These burns can vary in their degrees of severity. However, if you have suffered a burn injury due to another party’s negligence, you deserve to be fairly compensated for your losses. Contact our burn injury attorneys in Newport Beach to file a lawsuit. We offer free consultations!