Newport Beach Burn Injury Lawyer
Suffering a severe burn can be a devastating and painful injury for victims of accidents. A burn injury can result from an explosion at a work site or during a car accident. These injuries are known to cause extreme physical pain and can lead to emotional distress as a result of the long recovery process that these injuries typically require. No one should suffer the excruciating pain of severe burns as a result of another party’s negligence. However, if you have suffered a burn injury in Newport Beach, California, you have the legal right to pursue compensation for your injury and losses by filing a personal injury claim.
Younglove Law Group is a team of Newport Beach personal injury lawyers with extensive experience helping clients who have suffered a severe burn. Our award-winning team of attorneys are proud to provide our clients with the dedicated representation they need to build a strong claim as they pursue fair compensation for the losses they have suffered. Whether your burn was caused as a result of a fire caused by a faulty product or a truck accident, our team has experience handling a wide variety of unique burn injury claims in California.
What Are the Most Common Burn Injuries in Newport Beach?
A burn injury can occur in almost any situation when least expected. Unfortunately, one of the most common causes of burn injuries is human negligence. When another party behaves negligently and causes an accident that leaves victims with severe burns, the liable person or entity can be held liable for their inability to uphold the duty of care owed to the other party. Some of the most common burn injuries suffered by accident victims in Newport Beach include:
- Chemical burns: An individual can suffer a chemical burn from household or industrial chemicals in the form of a gas, solid, or liquid.
- Cold temperature burns: A cold temperature burn can occur after prolonged exposure to freezing temperatures or contact with icy objects.
- Electrical burns: This burn injury can result from an electrical source.
- Friction burns: This type of injury can develop after contact with a hard surface like a road or hard floor.
- Radiation burns: These burns can come from tanning beds, radiation therapy, or X-ray machines. As time passes, these burns can also lead to serious medical issues like cancer.
- Thermal heat burns: This type of burn can result from exposing the skin to extreme heat from flames, hot objects, hot liquids, or steam.
These burns can vary in their degrees of severity. However, if you have suffered a burn injury due to another party’s negligence, you deserve to be fairly compensated for your losses. Contact our burn injury attorneys in Newport Beach to file a lawsuit. We offer free consultations!
Call (844) 810-1800 for a Free Consultation
We are available 24/7. We care about your situation and want you to understand your legal options.
- Client satisfaction is our top priority.
- We pride ourselves on responsiveness and always get back to you the same day you contact us.
- We are a real law firm, not a referral service.
- Your case will be handled by experienced legal professionals.
- Your case will not be passed around with repeated changes to your primary contact.
What Damages Can You Collect After a Burn Injury in California?
After suffering from a severe burn, you may be owed compensation for your losses. The damages you can often collect after filing a burn injury claim in Newport Beach include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering
If you are not sure what damages you can collect following a burn injury, our team of experienced Newport Beach burn injury lawyers can help by going over the specific details of your claim. When pursuing damages, it is important you have the help of a trusted burn injury attorney in Newport Beach who can help you negotiate fair compensation as you go up against the aggressive tactics of big insurance companies.
How to Prove Negligence in a Newport Beach Burn Injury Claim
It is essential that you are able to identify the party responsible for your burn injury when filing a claim in Newport Beach. To be able to prove that the other party is liable for your injuries, you must provide evidence of the four elements of negligence. Those elements include the following:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care
- The liable party violated the duty of care
- Your injuries resulted from this violation of the duty of care
- You experienced losses as a result of your injuries
When you work with the experienced legal team at Younglove Law Group, our Newport Beach burn injury accident lawyers will work to help you gather evidence to prove that the party responsible for your burn was acting negligently.
Speak With a Newport Beach Burn Injury Lawyer Today
The trusted legal team at Younglove Law Group is passionate about offering clients the dedicated legal counsel necessary to help victims of burn injuries in Newport Beach, California. Our top-rated team of burn injury lawyers understand that after suffering a severe burn, your number one priority should be to heal. That is why our team will work hard to help you pursue the best possible outcome for your burn injury case. Schedule a free case review with one of our trusted Newport Beach lawyers today by contacting us online or calling (949) 691-3660.
Free Consultation 24/7
Younglove Law Group – Newport Beach Accident Attorneys
4685 MacArthur Court, Suite 320, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone (949) 691-3660
Toll Free (844) 810-1800
FAX (949) 750-2700