As Newport Beach personal injury attorneys, we are passionate about helping others. We find the more we focus on helping our clients get through their pain and suffering after an accident, the better we do as a firm. Many of our clients are going through the worst part of their lives, and we do not take for granted the trust they place in us to help them with their claims. Put simply, we love what we do and are grateful the legal field affords us the opportunity to make a living helping others.
If a legal career is something you are interested in and you would like to apply for this scholarship, we ask that you write a 500+ word essay telling us about your legal goals and inspiration for pursuing a legal career. What do you hope to achieve in the field?
Younglove Law Group Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys will award a $1,000 scholarship to the applicant with the best essay submission.
How to Apply – Please Read Carefully
The following requirements must be met in order for a submission to be considered:
- Applicants must e-mail an essay they wrote to firstname.lastname@example.org by the below deadline.
- Applicants must provide their full name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Applicants must provide the name and address of the college, graduate school, or law school in which they are enrolled or plan to attend.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States and have a GPA of at least 3.0. The winner will be required to provide proof of GPA and residency before the scholarship will be awarded.
Deadline: December 31, 2024. Submissions received after this date will not be considered. We will announce the winner on Friday, January 10, 2025. There is no application fee.
Tips for Winning the Scholarship
Stay on Topic: This scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best answers the prompt above.
Express Yourself: Make your essay stand out. We want to see what your goals are and where you plan on going with your legal career.
Clear and Concise Writing: Please make sure to proofread your submission and write clearly. Essays that are intelligible are more likely to be selected.
By submitting an application to win this scholarship, you agree we may contact you about your essay and post it on our website or use it for other marketing purposes.
- 2023 Younglove Law Group Scholarship Recipient: Eric Lau of University of California, Irvine School of Law
- 2022 Younglove Law Group Scholarship Recipient: Fallon Martinez of Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- 2021 Younglove Law Group Scholarship Recipient: Greta Voci of University of San Diego School of Law