Riverside Product Liability Lawyer
The United States is the world’s largest consumer economy. With Americans constantly looking for the next trending item to buy, it is crucial that the products that line the shelves are safe for the individuals who purchase them. However, despite manufacturers owing consumers a duty of care, products are not always safe. If you have been injured as a result of a defective or malfunctioning product, you can likely receive compensation for your losses. To get help filing a personal injury claim, speak with a Riverside product liability lawyer as soon as possible.
Younglove Law Group is a California law firm with experience assisting clients who have suffered injuries as the result of a defective or malfunctioning product. Our award-winning team of attorneys provides our clients with the trusted representation needed to build a strong claim and pursue the fair compensation they are owed for their losses. Your main priority following a product liability accident should be to recover from your injuries. That is why our Riverside legal team will work to make the claims process as straightforward as possible. Contact our product liability attorneys in Riverside to get started on your claim.
In What Ways Can a Product Be Defective and Cause an Injury?
When you buy a product, you expect that it will perform its advertised purpose and be safe to use. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. There are many ways a product can be defective and cause a person to suffer an injury. A product can cause injury by having:
- A lack of warnings or faulty instructions for product use
- Defective designs
- Defective manufacturing
To get help gathering evidence for your product liability case and to pursue the best possible outcome for your claim, speak with one of our dedicated product liability lawyers in Riverside as soon as possible.
How to Prove Negligence After a Defective Product Causes an Injury
When defective products cause accidents that leave people with injuries, victims have the right to file a product liability claim in order to hold the liable parties accountable for their negligence. If you were injured by a defective product, you must be able to prove that the liable party was acting negligently in order to have a successful case and get the fair compensation you deserve. You must provide evidence of the following key elements to prove that a liable party acted negligently and caused your injury:
- The party owed you a duty of care: The liable party had a duty of care they owed to you.
- The party breached the duty of care: The liable party breached that duty of care and failed to prevent harm from befalling you.
- Their breach in duty led to your injuries: The liable party’s negligent actions caused your injuries.
- Their actions led to damages: You suffered losses as a result.
If you are not sure what steps you need to take to prove that the liable party acted negligently and caused your injury, our knowledgeable Riverside product liability lawyers can help by gathering the necessary evidence to help strengthen your case.
Potential Compensation Following a Product Liability Accident in Riverside
After being injured as a result of a defective or malfunctioning product, you may be faced with life-altering injuries and a long road to recovery. The process of healing after a severe accident can be costly. Some of the damages you can possibly collect following a product liability accident include the following:
- Medical expenses: After a product liability accident, victims are often left with serious injuries and massive medical bills. As a result, victims should be compensated for the cost to pay for these expenses.
- Lost wages: Product liability accident victims should be compensated for all present lost wages.
- Lost earning potential: For victims who are unable to perform their jobs due to chronic injuries, they should be compensated for all future earnings they are losing out on.
- Property damages: Individuals injured by defective products should be compensated for the cost to repair or replace any damaged property.
- Pain and suffering: Victims of defective or malfunctioning products should receive compensation for the physical and mental suffering they have endured.
- Wrongful death: If a product liability accident results in a wrongful death, the beneficiaries of the deceased individual should be compensated for the loss of their loved one.
If you are unsure what damages you can collect, speak with one of our Riverside product liability attorneys about your claim. Our attorneys offer free consultations.
Get Help From a Riverside Product Liability Attorney Today
Younglove Law Group is proud to provide our clients with the experience needed to help victims of product liability accidents in Riverside, California. Our top-rated personal injury attorneys provide our clients with the passionate representation they need to build a strong claim. Schedule a free consultation with one of our product liability lawyers in Riverside, CA today by contacting us here or calling (951) 356-9639.