RIVERSIDE PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT LAWYER
Drivers should always be aware of their surroundings and the presence of pedestrians, but unfortunately, this is not always the case. Since pedestrians are so much smaller than vehicles, it is not uncommon for walkers and cyclists to be overlooked by drivers. Accidents involving pedestrians can happen in the blink of an eye, but the effects of these accidents typically never go away.
Pedestrian accidents often leave victims with severe, sometimes fatal injuries. At Younglove Law Group, we believe that at-fault parties should always be held accountable for their actions, especially when their negligence led to a serious injury or the loss of a loved one.
Types of Injuries Pedestrians Can Suffer in an Accident
Injuries suffered in pedestrian accidents are almost always worrisome and can be debilitating or deadly to victims. Some of the most common injuries that occur in pedestrian accidents include:
- Broken bones and complex fractures
- Head and brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI) and concussions
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other significant neck or back injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Loss of limb
- Soft tissue injuries
In California, pedestrians typically have the right of way when crossing the street. Even if there are no crossing signals at an intersection, drivers are expected to yield to pedestrians once they step out into a crosswalk.
How Can an Attorney Help You with a Pedestrian Accident?
At Younglove Law Group, we offer the following services as a means of helping pedestrian accident victims and maximizing their possible settlements in Riverside, California:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your accident
- Collect critical evidence to prove liability
- Work with trusted medical professionals
- Negotiate with every party involved in the case
- Prepare your case for court
- Assure that all documents are filed correctly and promptly
- Examine the total of your losses to establish a proper value of your claim
- Negotiate a satisfactory settlement with the negligent party or parties
- Answer any questions you may have about the legal system and your case
Many pedestrian accidents are preventable and are attributed to the negligent behavior of the driver. Negligent driving could include such behaviors as driving under the influence, failing to yield, speeding, or driving while distracted.
Partner with a Highly Qualified Pedestrian Accident Attorney
If you or someone you care about has suffered harm in a Riverside, California pedestrian accident, you could be eligible for compensation for your damages. At Younglove Law Group, one of our experienced personal injury attorneys can work with you to make the complicated claims process as simple and easy as possible.
Younglove Law Group lawyers are hand-picked for their compassionate yet assertive nature. When you partner with our team, your pedestrian accident attorney will work with you every step of the way so that you fully understand exactly where you stand in your pedestrian accident claim.
Get in touch with our firm today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation by phone at (951) 356-9639 or online by submitting our convenient contact form